Mobile Apps For Businesses
All our mobile apps for businesses are custom made to meet your business requirements.
Just send us your name, address, email, website address and what you’d like on your app and any special requirements you may have. We’ll take a look and give you a free quote. You can contact us here
Your Biggest Mobile Marketing Questions—Answered!
Below are the top four questions users usually have about mobile usage and online activity:
HOW MUCH TIME DO CONSUMERS SPEND ON A SMARTPHONE DAILY?
- Consumers now spend more than five hours a day on their smartphones, and a recent AdWeek survey found 88% growth year over year in time spent watching videos on a smartphone
WHAT PERCENTAGE OF ONLINE TRAFFIC IS MOBILE?
- In 2018, 52.2% of all worldwide online traffic was generated through mobile phones, up from 50.3% in the previous year (Statista, 2018)
- 57% of all US online traffic now come from smartphones and tablets (BrightEdge, 2017)
WHAT PERCENTAGE OF EMAILS ARE OPENED ON A MOBILE DEVICE?
- About 3 in 5 consumers check their email on the go and 75% of Americans say they use their smartphones most often to check email
- As a whole, in 2017, 61% of US email opens occurred on mobile, 15% on desktop and 24% in a webmail client (Adestra)
WHAT IS FACEBOOK’S MOBILE VS. DESKTOP USAGE? WHAT ABOUT OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS?
- In 2017, 95.1 percent of active Facebook user accounts accessed the social network via a mobile device (Statista, 2018)
- As of 2016, 80% of its users access Pinterest through a mobile device (Pinterest)
- 85% of of the time users spend on Twitter is on a mobile device (Wall Street Journal)
- 60% of LinkedIn traffic comes from mobile devices (Fortune, 2017)
The State of Mobile Advertising
- By 2019, mobile advertising is expected to represent 72% of all U.S. digital ad spending. (MarketingLand)
- Users spend 25% of their total offline and online media consumption time on mobile, yet advertisers only devote 12% of their budgets to mobile (Boston Consulting Group, 2017)
- Leading marketers are more than 3X as likely as the mainstream to be significantly increasing their investment in mobile customer experience (Google, 2017)
- 87% of Facebook’s advertising revenue comes from mobile (AdWeek)
- It’s estimated that US mobile search spending will reach $25.11 billion in 2018 and $28.25 billion in 2019 (AUM Core)
- 68% of companies have integrated mobile marketing into their overall marketing strategy. (Salesforce)
- 71% of marketers believe mobile marketing is core to their business (Salesforce)
Source: Blue Corona